The Patient Participation Group (PPG) meets on a regular basis and acts as a vital link between patients and the Practice – setting an agenda to help direct service improvements.
We are always looking to expand the membership of the PPG to ensure our whole population is represented.
There is a Practice Partner in attendance at each meeting.
If you are interested in getting involved please find the application form on this page. (PRG members must be registered, patients).
The meetings are open to all patients registered with the Practice, and everyone is welcome to attend.
Please join us in making a contribution to your medical practice.
Details of meetings for 2024 will be published in the coming weeks.
The meetings will be held face to face at the surgery but we can also facilitate virtual attendance for members whom cannot attend in person. We look forwards to seeing members and thank you for your continued support.
As suggested by our patient group.
– Evening GP health information talks coming soon.
– The Patient Group has become an affiliated member of the National Association for Patient Participation (NAPP).
– There will be increased use of social media to engage with the views and opinions of the practice population.
– A “meet the team” update leaflet introducing the staff and recent changes to the practice – this can be freely distributed.
– Toy areas for children – helping to keep some of our smallest patients happy in the waiting area – we now have two small collections in both waiting areas.